News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

the Netherlands

Started by Gerraldpol, February 01, 2009, 06:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerraldpol

hello i`m the newbie here i`m from holland and ride my tiger 00 jetblack now for 2 years incredible bike

Stretch

Hello, and Welcome!

We don't see many photos of riding in The Netherlands.  Maybe you can post some?   8)

2004Tiger

Agree, but only the black ones are incredible. Do you ride in the winter?
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

adrian jones

Welcome..send pics!

Netherlands must have some great riding.
Trying to reason with hurricane season.........

haulin' daze

Welcome to a great site! I have been fortunate to get to your wonderful country a few times a year. It is beautiful, and so are the women!  :pimp

jmurguia

Bienvenidos!

Post pics please of your beautiful , bike, country, and people...
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

aeronca

halllllllloooooo!, welcome. please post pics. my neighbor is from holland so i'll have to  learn some words to to say hi.  :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Kiwi Tiger

Greetings and welcome to the ducks nuts of Tiger country.
Silver 2006 955i Tiger

Gerraldpol

Quote from: "2004Tiger"Agree, but only the black ones are incredible. Do you ride in the winter?

yes i`m riding my kitty throiught all the season of a year !

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

blacktiger

Quote from: "aeronca"i'll have to  learn some words to to say hi.  :D

You'll be lucky. Dutch is VERY difficult to get your tongue round unless you're brought up with it. That's why they all speak such good English. They've all given up any hope of anyone else learning their language. Great people. Welcome to the forum.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

ackme

I thought Dutch was just German without the umlauts and a helluva lot of phlegm!
 :D  :D  :D  :D

ack
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

Gerraldpol

Quote from: "ackme"I thought Dutch was just German without the umlauts and a helluva lot of phlegm!
 :D  :D  :D  :D

ack
helluva lot of phlegm ???? what does that mean ?

thanx anyway, I haven`t got any pictures of me riding my bike cause that`s so difficult taking pictures while riding my kitty,  whahahahaha

ackme

just a weak attempt at humor.  Probably does not translate well.  :oops:

To an english speaker, Dutch sounds very gutteral and throaty.  No offense intended.

ack
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph