News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What, someone thinks my beloved Tiger is....ugly?

Started by jmurguia, January 27, 2009, 03:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

The lists were written by a choad who thinks a Harley Sportster is one of the greatest bikes of all time.  He probably reads posts by The Highwayman and fondles himself...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412896

It's a long read, but highly entertaining.

Cleaverid

That is strange, all the bikes on Hal's list I would like to own!   :lol:  Functionality didn't sway him I guess.  There is no accounting for taste.
Always look downstream

Kiwi Tiger

Well Stretch you're certainly well read.
I had to look up choad.
Choad:
A medium sized boy, of course with a dick that is wider than it is long and a rhyming surname.
Characteristics include:-
1)  Deep Arrogance
2)  Knowitallism
3)  Wide awful taste in music

I suspect you are absolutely correct.
I wonder what he is doing to those cats he loves.  The Tiger is probably way too much pussy for him to handle.
Silver 2006 955i Tiger

JetdocX

Don't forget to leave comments, folks!
From parts unknown.

Stretch

Quote from: "JetdocX"Don't forget to leave comments, folks!

With a self-written introduction like this:

Hal has more than three decades of executive experience in media and publishing industries. He managed all aspects of marketing / advertising and editorial / design production for major NYC and LA-based publishing corporations, producing 26 monthly magazine and journal titles for a total of more than 100 million published copies. Hal has pennamed an international bestselling non-fiction book translated into 11 languages. His IT expertise exceeds MCDST. He lives for cats, pasta and Harleys.

... there's no need to waste your time and electricity.  He already knows everything.

yagi

I agree with everyone.... This Hal is a total arse.....

adrian jones

We should all send condolences to his obvious non existent intellect.

And bow to the Lord High Idiot   :bowdown

We are not worthy.......not worthy.
Trying to reason with hurricane season.........

JetdocX

Don't forget to comment!  This poor fucker has nothing to do all day long, but defend his pontifications. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
From parts unknown.

Yukon

After reviewing his Original Top 10 list, I thought I would include this photo of my brother's bike and mine. Now it is a family matter :5moped

Tigger_rider

Hi All.     Two words says it all  > executive experience  <.  This is all I needed to see to tell he hasn't a clue.    OLY

Stretch

Quote from: "Tigger_rider"Hi All.     Two words says it all  > executive experience  <.  This is all I needed to see to tell he hasn't a clue.    OLY

For real.  He's probably groveling for bailout money, after having mis-managed his company into near-bankruptcy.

MountainTiger

I always thought the tiger was on the ugly side but I like to be different.

Tiger-Function over form, what a ride :lol:

There are too many "bikers" that don't even have a clue about riding a real motorcycle.  I've met many that don't travel much farther than the next bar and that's in a straight line.