News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Blathering....

Started by Bixxer Bob, February 11, 2009, 11:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

while I was prepping photos for another post,  I came across these in my Photobucket acct that I'd all but forgotten about:

first, for Stretch, I nearly bought one of these:

It's the Kawasaki version of the Strom - they shared the development  and so the only difference was the tank badge and colour scheme.

Next, here we are during a run out in France, outside the famous Le Mans race track:

I'm the white-haired loon in the shades....

Next,  Honda Blackbird - just the tool for a slow riding course:

Good course though,  well worth doing.

And since I'm having a moment of self-indulgence here,  here's me and my vertically-challenged (we used to call them dwarfs but I'm not sure of the PC position on that these days) crew mate doing a stint on rescue duty at the local lake:

I'll finish with a funny:

If you're going to drink sambroucca you gotta get it right!!!  :ImaPoser

If I'm way out of line with this post feel free to delete it.....no offence taken :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Stretch

No Strom (or KLV) for me.  To hell with Triumph's design... I'm going to modify and improve the hell out of it and kick this problem square in the slats.

Dude had a handlebar moustache 'till he took that swig.

"What's that smell?"

REGULATOR

let me know  I might have to bring mine up to get the electrical system "STRETCHED" to make it more reliable

Stretch

I'm going to Stretcherize the shit out of my charging system... do all the stuff that Triumph should have done, but didn't.

I ain't mad... I'm getting even.