News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Humor

Started by Mustang, February 20, 2009, 07:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

A man was  riding his motorcycle along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."  
The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."
The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources.
I can do it, but it is hard for me  to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."
The biker thought about it for a time. Finally, he said,
 "Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the  silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."
After a 5-minute pause the Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

:ImaPoser

JetdocX

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
From parts unknown.

HappyMan

O.K.  In the spirit of humor I'm trusting this will be legible....I hope so, this is hilarious!

Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com