News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Looking for foot peg, driver/rider right side to fit an 06

Started by jsingraham, March 17, 2009, 04:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsingraham

Anyone have one available, or know where there is one on a wrecked bike that is in one piece, unlike mine?  :-)

BTW, I am in central US and have already tried Baxters a few weeks back.

Thanks in Advance.

Jason
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

jays58

Jason;  I'm about to replace the stock footpegs on my '02 with some Touratech pegs I acquired on this forum.  Do you know if they would work on your '06?

The right one is missing the pavement feeler - the PO knocked it off in a slow speed fall, but otherwise it's in fine shape.  The left one is good.  If you think they will work, I'll take $25 /each shipped to you.  Let me know.  (I should get the pegs swapped out this weekend).  

---Jay in PA
\'02 Tiger 955i
\'01 Sherco 2.0
\'74 Yamaha TY250

jays58

FWIW: I installed the TT pegs this evening and see that the pavement feeler simply unscrews and can be swapped to the right side peg.  ---J
\'02 Tiger 955i
\'01 Sherco 2.0
\'74 Yamaha TY250

JasonS

I might have a set of '06 pegs available in the next week or so.....  depends on how well the replacements work for me....
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c