News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Clive Wood in Bognor Regis

Started by Dusty605, August 03, 2012, 10:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty605

What a stroke of luck i had. I was camping in Bognor with a mate and we decided to google where the nearest triumph dealer was. Within the results was a thread about Clive from this forum i think. Ive been after a remap so gave him a ring and within half an hour was at his house with a cup of coffee in hand getting my remap. What a great set up he has there. The hospitality was lovely and Clives knowledge of triumphs is 2nd to none. We ended up staying there for an hour or so talking bikes. It was so nice to  have that kind of service. I totally recommend him and the campsite is just down the road from his house so plenty of options if youre travelling . What a brilliant experience. I count myself extremely lucky to have met him.

Bixxer Bob

Is he a Triumph owner or a motorcycle technician?

If he's trade then his knowledge is his living, but if he's like the rest of us, we need him on here sharing...... :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Is he a Triumph owner or a motorcycle technician?

If he's trade then his knowledge is his living, but if he's like the rest of us, we need him on here sharing...... :D

He used to run the Triumph racing team for Jack Lilly.

He certainly knows the T3 Triumphs.

Dusty605

His knowledge is his living i guess but he works from home and owns triumphs too. All the facilities of a dealer but better priced and so so so much more personal. And tea and biscuits too.