News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

So we went for a little drive the other day...

Started by Cos, April 07, 2009, 07:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

I love how clean the streets and alleyways are, even though the town is centuries old.  Classy.

Beautiful pics, Bro.

flux

Quote from: "Stretch"I love how clean the streets and alleyways are, even though the town is centuries old.  Classy.

Beautiful pics, Bro.

No doubt.  Just about the exact opposite of every town in America.

Bixxer Bob

Have you been into the mountains yet?  Loads of good tracks for the Tigger.  Troodos and Platres in the spring - in fact about now - is beautiful.  I was there in April '93 (Served in Cyprus on and off until last year) and we were skiing on Mt Olympus in the morning and sunbathing on Limassol beach in the afternoon.  Weird :lol:

Put 34 56 11N 32 51 53E into Google Earth to see highest point on the island.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JetdocX

To heck with the highest point.  Put the coordinates in for the topless beaches please!
From parts unknown.

Cos

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Have you been into the mountains yet?  Loads of good tracks for the Tigger.  Troodos and Platres in the spring - in fact about now - is beautiful.  I was there in April '93 (Served in Cyprus on and off until last year) and we were skiing on Mt Olympus in the morning and sunbathing on Limassol beach in the afternoon.  Weird :lol:

Put 34 56 11N 32 51 53E into Google Earth to see highest point on the island.

I've been into the mountains most of my life. I'm a local boy  :lol:

You're right though. Although we're small, there is something so nice about being able to get on the bike, hit the mountains and then head to the beach for some  ogling  :lol:

Cos

Quote from: "JetdocX"To heck with the highest point.  Put the coordinates in for the topless beaches please!

That's easy, since there's no such thing as a "topless beach" in Cyprus for the simple reason that they're all topless.  :twisted:

paulie

GREAT shots Cos. I'd love to visit Cyprus at some point..

Out of curiosity, which district are you in? I have a good friend who was raised a Cypriot until he was almost 18, when he moved to the states. He witnessed some pretty nasty fighting and the fallout of said fighting, and he speaks of Cyprus with both love and hate. I believe things have settled down quite a bit since then, but it has a fairly bloody history..
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

TigerTrax

Brag all you want....

Here on the Great Plains......

There's nothing like getting off the 'slab' and taking the back road, past a cow, and getting whacked by a bug without running lights.

I can't imagine putting up with turns, thin air, and smelly trees.

sheeesh!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'