News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Got me a Tiger!

Started by DRB Imagery, March 31, 2009, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRB Imagery

Picked up a 2006 Tiger today, cant wait to start improving it for some offroad fun. Appreciate everyones help and info so far!!

Dave

Stretch

Ah HA!

What color?  Farkles?  Miles?

Tom Herold

1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

DRB Imagery

Pics will be coming, no farkles as of yet but soon to be. 2006 silver, with bags, very clean 24,000 km's. Need to find a good manual and start adding the required goods, skid plate, crash bars, HIGH FENDER KIT hint hint!, some electrical mods etc etc, you all know the story!!

Dave

Stretch

DRB Imagery

Stretch,,,,do you have any links for previous discussions on doing this mod??which fender to use , price etc. Thanks

Dave

DRB Imagery

Stretch,,,,thanks!. Im going to order the major stuff first. Cant seem to find much in Canada of course and I wont give a dime to TT in quebec, so I going with either Ma's bars or TB, going to do my own skid pan and rad guards etc. Going to need a manual, any ideas?, will put on some hand guards. While Im waiting on the parts I will do the electrical mods. would really like 2 sets of rims so I can just swap tires for whats needed. I will be in touch shortly for the fender kit.

Dave

TigerTrax

You can buy an  'OFFICIAL TRIUMPH MANUAL' for the price of a new bike and the Queen's carriage......

or

Go to E-bay 'PArts & Accessories' - Triumph Tiger and pay $29 US  for a damned good one. I have both... this is the real deal ...

BTW: It's much more 'shop friendly' because it is a flexible, bound book..
not the corny, oversized, 4-ring, stiff ( as in upper lip ) binder.

'06 Silver Tiger  ..... they're nice .... that high fender will make it look fast ... but slow is OK... I mean, you know .. ok.

Congrats on the Tiger ... You're gonna love that bike!

Come see us at the Tiger Ride-In this August in Manistique, MI  USA... Upper Penninsula....
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

DRB Imagery

Quote from: "TigerTrax"You can buy an  'OFFICIAL TRIUMPH MANUAL' for the price of a new bike and the Queen's carriage......

or

Go to E-bay 'PArts & Accessories' - Triumph Tiger and pay $29 US  for a damned good one. I have both... this is the real deal ...

'

I took a look on Ebay as you mentioned and couldnt find one, there were 190 other triumph ones but not a newer one but thanks. Is this the Haynes manual that covers up to 2005 Tigers etc???

Dave

The Kurgan

Quote from: "TigerTrax"You can buy an  'OFFICIAL TRIUMPH MANUAL' for the price of a new bike and the Queen's carriage......

or

'06 Silver Tiger  ..... they're nice .... that high fender will make it look fast ... but slow is OK... I mean, you know .. ok.

Congrats on the Tiger ... You're gonna love that bike!

Come see us at the Tiger Ride-In this August in Manistique, MI  USA... Upper Penninsula....

I sent you an email.
[size=84]2005 Triumph Tiger 955i (BRG)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Dynojet O2 Sensor Bypass
-- Factory Gel Seat, Luggage & Liners
-- Bestem Topbox
-- Bagster Tank bag & Cover
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

The Kurgan

Check your website email.  8)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Bestem Topbox
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

The Kurgan

Quote from: "DRB Imagery"Picked up a 2006 Tiger today, cant wait to start improving it for some offroad fun. Appreciate everyones help and info so far!!

Dave

Enjoy the Tiger!

BTW, for anybody who hasn't yet visited DRB Imagery's site... DO SO!

INCREDIBLE PHOTOS!!!

It makes me want to travel down to Alberta on my Tiger to explore some of those back roads!

http://www.hauntingimagery.com/Haunt/Home.html
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Bestem Topbox
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

aeronca

congrats on the new bike. and by the way, i love the photo of the jelly beans :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

DRB Imagery

Quote from: "The Kurgan"
Quote from: "DRB Imagery"Picked up a 2006 Tiger today, cant wait to start improving it for some offroad fun. Appreciate everyones help and info so far!!

Dave

Enjoy the Tiger!

BTW, for anybody who hasn't yet visited DRB Imagery's site... DO SO!

INCREDIBLE PHOTOS!!!

It makes me want to travel down to Alberta on my Tiger to explore some of those back roads!

http://www.hauntingimagery.com/Haunt/Home.html

Thank you so very much for the compliment, you should venture out this way,,,lots to do and see!!,,,,and thanks so much for the ummmm , errrr,,loan,,lol.