News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

rear hugger

Started by miltos, April 29, 2009, 11:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miltos

Hi guys,do u know if a rear hugger for 2005 Tiger will fit on my 2002,got a good offer but want to check first,bid ends today on ebay. Thank you.
always Triumph

Bixxer Bob

Seem to be struggling for a reply so here's my 2 penn'th:

I bought a so-called 2005 hugger for my 955i from Ebay and it didn't fit.  Had a wide tongue at the front that was supposed to go down the gap in the swing arm - except the 2005 swing arm doesn't have a gap!!!   :evil: And the mounts don't line up, spent ages buggering about getting it to fit.  It does now, but with a fair bit of chopping about.  So my short answer is - no,  I don't think it will!!!  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bruincounselor

When the Tiger went from spokes to cast wheels the swingarms changed - Huggers are not the same.
Bruin\'

miltos

Thank you guys,kind regards.
always Triumph