News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'04 Lucifer Orange - ME, USA

Started by Mudhen, May 01, 2009, 01:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Was riding through Falmouth, ME yesterday and stopped in to check out the Triumph dealer there - Street Cycles.  Super nice people, and a nice shop.  They have an almost new '04 lucifer orange Tiger for sale, thought I'd post it up here in case anyone was interested.

4k miles.  Light scuff on the left side of the tank.  Tires cracked from sitting.  Looks like it wasn't stored inside for all those years, unfortunately; could use some cleaning up.  Has all the bags.

Asking too much IMO ($7500!!) so I'd hope there would be a lot of room for downward movement of the price.  Although it is the last good one...

You can sort of make out the scuffs on the tank:

Just one more reason tubes are better - these tires will last another 10k miles!   :lol:

Street Cycles website is www.streetcycles.com

Pat
\'96 Steamer

Mustang

Quote from: "Mudhen"You can sort of make out the scuffs on the tank:

Pat
How much for the POS in the background  :ImaPoser I like that one better

flux

SEVENTY FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!  They'll be sitting on THAT for awhile.   :roll:

Mudhen

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "Mudhen"You can sort of make out the scuffs on the tank:

Pat
How much for the POS in the background  :ImaPoser I like that one better

:lol:

You f'er!

I do still have a '95 in need of a sprag sitting in my garage...
\'96 Steamer

zombie

smoking dope at 7500..

5500 tops for that thing

Dr. Mordo

That's a dealership price; one can hardly expect it to be fair market value.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

HappyMan

I bought my 06 with not much over 1K miles on it for around that price I think.  They must be smokin' something funny to think they can get that in this market....
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com