News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'Noswaith da'

Started by chairhead, May 16, 2009, 09:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

Erm,
hi all im new to the forum and just wanted to say hello :wave ,
bought myself a Girly a couple of weeks ago, an 03 with 11,000 miles on her and is roulette green,what a great colour,had to take the xtra tall screen off,there is much less noise and buffeting without it,i did scoff at the price of the Triumph genuine replacement infill £90.00 :shock: ,
i will wait for a standard screen to become available and cut it down.

Over the last couple of days i have had a good look through the forum which i have to say is very informative with some great pics,ive mostly ridden 1200 Bandits, 7 so far and i dont think i will stop there,i chose the Tiger as i wanted something with as much grunt as the Bandit but in trailie form,its nice to know that there is somewhere i can come with any questions or queries about the Tiger, piece of mind for me.
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

John Stenhouse

Welcome to the madhouse  8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Stretch

KuzzinKenny

Hi chairhead and Welcome to the Tigger forum !! there`s sheds load of info on here !! 11.000 ml for an 03 is just about run in  :)

enjoy yer stay !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

TigerTrax

So I says to myself...
now where in the world is Cardiff?

I'm thinking it is somewhere in the Mid-East .... like Morrocco or Algeria.

It seems I am  thinking Roman legions and bloody battles of those times.
I'm thinking Silk Road....

arrrrgh....
I find Cardiff is in Wales or Kalifornia!! At least it isn't in New Jersey!

So my memory is waining. My brain cells are scattered across the floor.

You'll love your Tiger..... in spite the color! :)
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

ourade

Hello, from north of the M4.
Cheers Ade. :)

RT

Welcome.   Enjoy your new ride.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

oxnsox

TT...  Well at least you got the Roman legions right, just had to move north-ways and lose a lot of air temp.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

flux

Welcome to the site.  To show my ignorance I will ask now what your greeting, "ERM", means?

HockleyBoy

Welcome aboard, if you want a screen thats a bit cheaper than the OEM, Skidmarx do one for around £35 I think.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

chairhead

Quote from: "flux"Welcome to the site.  To show my ignorance I will ask now what your greeting, "ERM", means?
Hey Flux,
erm, how can i explain "ERM",well its like a vocal pause,a bit like "UM" but more pronounced :roll:  :D

Thanks for the welcome guys,the Green Girly is in the local dealership at the moment having new steering head bearings(warranty)and ive asked them to look at the rear disc as i think that its warped,if i slow down with the rear brake,its like im pogoing back and forth as opposed to up and down,anyone else had this happen?

QuoteI find Cardiff is in Wales or Kalifornia!! At least it isn't in New Jersey!

Cardiff Wales my old fruit :D

QuoteWelcome aboard, if you want a screen thats a bit cheaper than the OEM, Skidmarx do one for around £35 I think

Thanks for the tip HockleyBoy :wink:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel