News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Vendor here...

Started by afekete, April 28, 2004, 07:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afekete

Good afternoon all!

Move me if you must..(I'm new here and will accept the consequences of a possible poorly situated post) :wink:

My name is Andrew Fekete and I own and run Adventurers Workshop Inc. (www.adventurersworkshop.com). We currently supply aftermarket accessories to dual sport riders with products such as Hepco Becker, SW Mo-Tech, K&N, Spiegler, and so on.

We currently stock Hepco Becker luggage systems and K&N oil filters for cat. Although our product line is rather small at this point our drive to succeed is huge! 8) Let us know if there are products that you need amd want and we will do our best to try to bring them to you!

If you have a chance please take a look at our site. We are constantly adding new products to help support the wonderful world of Adventure Touring.

thanks for your time and consideration!
Andrew

Adventurers Workshop Inc.

www.adventurersworkshop.com

03 BMW K12rs

02 BMW R1150GS

94 BMW R100GSPD

86 Honda 350X