News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

F/S: black Girly factory sidecases, racks, and spare parts

Started by flux, June 01, 2009, 10:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

SOLD

Selling my Triumph's sidecases, racks, and some spares. Cases are black and in decent shape.

These things have been offroad and are missing some paint but are fully functional and to me don't look bad at all, but I know some people are really picky about these things. There is one big surface scratch on the right side pannier from me learning how wide a bike is with panniers . It's not deep, just took some paint off the surface. There are a few scratches on the top of the left case from my size 13's not quite clearing the case during a few dismounts. The pics show these scratches well. Also, on the left case, both of the retention straps to hold the clamshell from simply dropping wide open have split on one end and my cheap fix was small bungees. The straps are still secured to the other side of the bag, but the bungee thing works great.

Other than those flaws the cases are in good order.

I also have the racks with matching keys to the cases, and all hardware necessary for mounting.

Also to be included are new replacement locks (with different keys) which were never installed as well as some other pannier parts such as spare handles, etc.

Some fellow inmates helped me get good deals on this setup so I'll pay it forward and take $350 + shipping for the entire setup. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pics. Delivery might be available if you live in an interesting place in the South.

In these pics some clouds are reflecting off the bags which gives the illusion that there are more scratches than there really are so look carefully please!

flux