News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

triumph-tiger.com: not dead yet!

Started by abruzzi, August 15, 2007, 07:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fano

Man, I have no idea what are you doing, but it sounds great. I am thankful that you know your stuff. :D

abruzzi

It's 3:35 AM, and I'm going to bed.  The Status:

All users and accounts seem to have merged ok.  If your password toasted, try your triumph-tiger.com password.  If that doesn't work, please email me at mailto:geof@xy.cx">geof@xy.cx.

All the posts came down ok, to the best of my knowledge, but they are in seperate forums right now.  I'll work on merging them in a sane way when I wake back up.  The forums are locked, because I don't want additions, until I get things organized (the existing forums work fine.)

I added the attachment functionality, and it is tested for viewing existing attachments.  I haven't tried uploading a new attachment yet. Also, I sucked down as many existing avatars as I could.

Please, let me know if you find bugs or major glaring errors.  Good night.

Geof

Bruincounselor

Quote from: "Sasquatch"Don't applause, just send money.

:wink:

Who gets the paypal from me for all this fine work? I'm guessing there's others who are willing to step up as well.
Bruin\'

abruzzi

Quote from: "Bruincounselor"
Quote from: "Sasquatch"Don't applause, just send money.

:wink:

Who gets the paypal from me for all this fine work? I'm guessing there's others who are willing to step up as well.

Let's wait and see what my bandwidth bill is this month.  :-)

Geof

Mudhen

Quote from: "Bruincounselor"Who gets the paypal from me for all this fine work? I'm guessing there's others who are willing to step up as well.

Amen.  I'm in too.  Let us know who to send it to.

THANKS!!!
\'96 Steamer

WIDGIN

FABULOUS, TREMENDOUS, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, EXCITING, JOYOUS :D :D :D

GREAT TO BE AWASH IN TIGER DATA!  GOOD THING TIGERS ARE ONE OF THE FEW CATS THAT LIKE WATER   :roll:
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

abruzzi

Quote from: "Stretch"http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/hg/notdead.wav

That's exactly the image I had in my mind when I named this thread. :-)

Geof

Stretch

Happy to be of service!  :mrgreen: