News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sky3 !! So You Think You're Royal ?

Started by KuzzinKenny, June 15, 2009, 02:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Guy on the program had a green Steamer !! is it anyone on here ?? only caught a bit of the prog, so never got any names !!

KK

ps it was a UK program
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

What was that about?

I'd love to see it, possible it got recorded anywhere?

Were you in Glasgow at the Hein Gerike store on Great Western Road in the first week of April by any chance?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

( What was that about? )

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/so-you-think ... -1/2542700

( I'd love to see it, possible it got recorded anywhere? )

did a search but found nowt, it was on Sky3 ( freeview )  :roll:

( Were you in Glasgow at the Hein Gerike store on Great Western Road in the first week of April by any chance? )

Not me, can`t remember the last time i was in Glasgow !! it would of been to the CatHouse for a gig !!

Hey !! Singapore to Hein Gerike Glasgow to buy bike gear, now thats what i call extreme shoppin !!  :bowdown

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Hey !! Singapore to Hein Gerike Glasgow to buy bike gear, now thats what i call extreme shoppin !!  :bowdown

KK

You can say that again, came back for two weeks, bought a Blue 1050 from MCS in Renfrew (by email would you believe), knocked over enough miles to get the first service done, then came back out here.

I am just about chewing my arms off till I can get another two weeks in July  :lol:

Reason I asked about Hein Gericke was I had been in and there was a Girly a L'orange siting outside, I nodded to the rider as I shot accross the road for a bite to eat and strain the tatties, by the time I came back he was gone so I didn't get a chance to say hello. In case it was you I didn't want anybody thinking I was being rude or snobbish, just bursting  :shock:

I will ask the wife if she can find it amongst the repeats and record it. Ta.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint