News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

calling all western washington tigers

Started by aeronca, June 19, 2009, 01:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

SUNDAY JULY 12TH IN SULTAN antique bike showhttp://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkjORe ... eshow.org/

they canceled the show in snohomish and now its moved out to sultan off HWY 2.  they had 15000 bikes there in 2008 and when i rode through, i was the only steamer. come on guy's. lets show up in force! :5moped  theres a big english section.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Old Desert Rat

I should be able to make it!!!! Let me know where to meet up. I coming from the south end.
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

aeronca

ok, i'll find more info this weekend and post soon. i live in monroe (right next to sultan)  and will try and get off work early(i work graves at seatac)on that sunday. as far as meeting up -  im open. which way are you coming in from? 203,522 or the dreaded 5?
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Old Desert Rat

Probably 522 but 203 would be a better ride.
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

aeronca

brother ODR,  i sent you a PM 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

here's the plan . we can meet at 11:00am at the costco right where hwy 9 meets 522. from there i'll lead you guy's on the back roads into sultan. first we can take 522 up to fales rd., then turn on cathcart, which in turn - turns into high bridge rd.(really curvy :twisted: ), then we'll turn onto tualco vally loop(really nice-lot of berry grower's). from there we'll jump on hwy 203 for a short stint, and turn east on ben howard rd (super senic - and fun), and take that into sultan. should be a fun day. hope to see you all there,so far a few of my friends from work are going and of course "old desert rat". check out "the sky valley antique motorcycle show" web site.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

i'll see you all there in the morning 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!