News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Bike for the Stable

Started by JetdocX, July 09, 2009, 04:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

Just bought it from a friend today.  That means there is an English bike and an Italian bike in my garage right now.  One of them runs.  I should probably get used to that. :lol:
From parts unknown.

EvilBetty

You'll poke your eye out!   :shock:
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

JetdocX

No, but something else pokes out when I ride it. :twisted:
From parts unknown.

EvilBetty

That is a bad ass bike.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

HockleyBoy

I like that, a very nice looking bike, peformance to match the looks?
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

oxnsox

Quote from: "JetdocX"Just bought it from a friend today.  That means there is an English bike and an Italian bike in my garage right now.  One of them runs.  I should probably get used to that. :lol:
Sounds like my garage, except its the English bike thats running :lol:  :lol:
And I thought riding this would send something down your spine, rather than elsewhere :icon_scratch
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JetdocX

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"I like that, a very nice looking bike, peformance to match the looks?

It's comparable in horsies and torque to the the 955i Tigers, but way lighter.  It's just a different animal.  And the exhaust note is Italian, too. :D
From parts unknown.

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "JetdocX"It's comparable in horsies and torque to the the 955i Tigers, but way lighter.  It's just a different animal.  And the exhaust note is Italian, too. :D

Sounds like a great bike for hooning aound on  :D , let us know how you get on with it.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Brother Number One

Cool bike.  Like the brakes.
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

aeronca

:shock:                                        pretty cool brother jd.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

coachgeo

........................................> See update note below this responce

guys in here know shiats more than I do so Im sure they will correct anything I say wrong.

at that price range I get the feeling you will have only two choices of Tigers.  A Steamer or early model Girly.

With saying that there is lots of threads between here and Adv. Riders board on comparing the two.  This should help you decide.

[mumbling speach heard thru egg on face]ooooopssssss...... responded in wrong thread as pointed out by Jetdox below.  [Egg off] I'm leaving this post here instead of deleting it so the responces that follow this one make since.  Now off to putting this post in the right thread
[/i]
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

JetdocX

Quote from: "coachgeo"guys in here know shiats more than I do so Im sure they will correct anything I say wrong.

at that price range I get the feeling you will have only two choices of Tigers.  A Steamer or early model Girly.

With saying that there is lots of threads between here and Adv. Riders board on comparing the two.  This should help you decide.

I'm a little perfused.  Did you mean to post this here?  I'm married to a Steamer already.  The Shiver is the sexy Italian mistress. :wink:
From parts unknown.

coachgeo

Quote from: "JetdocX"....I'm a little perfused.  Did you mean to post this here?  I'm married to a Steamer already.  ..
yep.... I'm all confuzed.  Posted responce in the wrong thread.  Thats what I get for doing so many thingz at da same time.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Cos

Son of a...you weren't kidding??????