News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Corbin leather seat 00-06 tiger NJ - SOLD

Started by RVC7, May 19, 2009, 04:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RVC7

Up for sale is an almost new ( less than 1K miles) Corbin Canyon Dual Sport seat in black carbon fiber leather with Comfort CellĀ® foam. It is in excellent, new condition. It fits years 2000-2006 Triumph Tigers. Unfortunately, my skinny lightweight bottom just isn't a good fit. Can't return, so must sell. Save $$$$$$ and buy gently preowned. Pick up or can ship via UPS for actual cost. This seat brand new from Corbin will set you back about $400.00 with shipping charges. Here's more info from the Corbin site: http://www.corbin.com/triumph/tiger2k.shtml
Sell for $295.00. Will split shipping costs with buyer. Call             646-645-0181

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "RVC7"Dual Sport seat in black carbon fiber leather with

OK genetic engineering gone a bit too far  :shock:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

RVC7

EvilBetty

"carbon fiber leather"

Carbon Fiber Cows is how I took it.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

RVC7

ArchRider

Is this seat still for sale?  If so, did Corbin modify it to accommodate the Triumph top box?

Tom Herold

I use my top box with my Corbin. Admittedly I have to pop the seat off to get the box on and off, but that's no big deal.  I raised the luggage rack up with two washers to add clearance and it works like a charm, no other mods needed!
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

skoron

seller informed my today the seat sold with bike.
The ride\'s the thing, travel too fast and you miss the reason.