News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

**SOLD**: Triumph Roadster Gloves XL

Started by stook, August 04, 2009, 01:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stook

Gloves are SOLD

This is essentially a new pair of Triumph Roadster gloves in size XL. $35.00 shipped anywhere in lower 48. PayPal preferred.

They were only worn for about 20 - 30 miles. The fingers are just too long for my hands and they don't feel right when using the clutch or brake. Fit seems to be true to size to me. I would say these are probably a 10 - 10.5 if you go by the numerical size system.

Website info:
The Triumph Roadster Glove is made of Hitena and leather with ventilated hard knuckle panels. This Triumph glove features non-slip palm panels, raised wrist padding, 3M night reflective piping, Keprotec abrasion panels and double strap (velcro) wrist fastening.

REGULATOR

hmmm... those are my size...

hmmmmm

stook

Quote from: "REGULATOR"hmmm... those are my size...

hmmmmm

Well... what are you waiting for?  :sleepy1

:lol:

REGULATOR

cause I happen to have a bin full of gloves...

these are nice..  I'm debating...  I like the Triumph gloves have a couple pairs...

goign to be out of town for a long time so will be summer again by the time I get back...

stook

I think they may be sold. I had an "I'll take them" earlier. I'm just waiting for the PayPal "you've got money" message now.

You do realize that you can never accumulate enough gloves, right? At least that's always been my approach.   :mrgreen:

FrostedFlake

If the "I'll take 'em" falls through, and Regulator doesn't want them, "I'll take 'em"!  

Frosty

REGULATOR

glad you sold them...