News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I could have sold my Tiger yesterday...

Started by flux, August 17, 2009, 04:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

I went on a local RAT ride yesterday and being the only Tiger there, and certainly the only bike not sparkly clean, I attracted a lot of attention.  

One guy offered me $5K for the bike which is more than I paid for it 20,000 miles ago.  There was a time when I would have happily done it but I politely declined.  

I guess I just love this bike!  

cbxtc6

Gee, that's an awfully BIG dirt bike you have there!
 :lol:

Cheers!

flux

Big girls need love, too.   8)

aeronca

looks like ya had some fun there. any more pic's???
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

flux

Quote from: "aeronca"looks like ya had some fun there. any more pic's???

Hey Aeronca, yup, I have plenty of pics.  

Here is a thread on ADVrider about the ride I hosted last month.  This was "Flux's Big Adventure IV" and was sponsored my Moto400 (our local Triumph dealer) and my tool kit company, Blue Ridge Racing (I'm the dealer rep and can get deals for anyone on here if y'all are interested, BTW).  I led nearly 80 riders through some of the best dirt roads in the Chattahoochee National Forest.  It was mostly thumpers but there were several big bikes as well.  I had more than a few people come up to me and let me know how crazy I am after this ride for the places I'll bring my (lovingly called) "Top Heavy Bitch." 8) It was a day long event and I had a blast.  I'm fixing to do another ride similar to this only it'll be a 2 day event with a campover at the Cherohala Motorcycle Resort in Tellico Plains, TN and we'll be doing it for charity (a local orphanage here in Dahlonega, GA).  

Anyway, here is the ADVrider thread:  http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=478760&highlight=flux%27s+adventure

And here is my site that has a bunch on it as well... http://www.fluxrides.com/