News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

**SOLD** TOR Can, 955i w/o Heat Shield

Started by Hatepylons, September 07, 2009, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatepylons

$200.00 plus shipping via UPS Ground. PM me your zip code and I'll be happy to determine shipping. As shown in the images the heat shield is not included, nor is the muffler hanger. Newspapers are free!

I bought this a couple months back from another forum member, he told me it had 52,000 miles on it. Well, I sure couldn't tell. Arrived to me perfect in its original box. I've ridden with it perhaps 300 miles, and I have not marred or damaged it in any way.

I ride with ear plugs, and I cannot justify keeping it since I cannot hear it unless I'm being a hooligan. Which is fun in its own right, but......  it does sound great. Other reason is I live in a neighborhood where all my neighbors are at least double my age and in bed by 9. I'm normally rolling in around midnight and I kinda feel bad because I know I am waking at least one house up each night with the stock exhaust......

Iain

Is there any spark arrestor in the TOR pipe?

If you take a small stick or wire can it easily be pushed through the whole pipe or are there a number of baffles in the can?

Hatepylons

Quote from: "Iain"Is there any spark arrestor in the TOR pipe?

If you take a small stick or wire can it easily be pushed through the whole pipe or are there a number of baffles in the can?

Absolutely straight through - no baffles. It's my understanding that it is called the "Off Road Can" because of its decibel rating exceeding US Federal Limits. It is considerably less restrictive compared to stock.

LookoutMountainTiger

Hey, my zip is 35967, could you not ship USPO, it is about half as expensive.'

Thanks, Porter.

Hatepylons

Quote from: "LookoutMountainTiger"Hey, my zip is 35967, could you not ship USPO, it is about half as expensive.'

Thanks, Porter.

Porter,

I've had far better luck with UPS, and with my work schedule getting the can to the Post Office in a timely fashion just won't happen, sorry. My employer has a daily UPS pickup, so it allows me to ship quickly once payment is received.

Shipping to that zip is $17.11, insured for $200.00

LookoutMountainTiger

That is not bad, I was charged 11.95 by the Triumph dealer in B'ham to ship one spoke and 15.00 by a company to ship a clutch lever so I thought it would be considerably higher. I won an Interstate tank last night for my Norton and now will have scratch around to find some funds. Thanks.

SERadtke

Can I call DIBS? Or is LookoutMountainTiger really interested? I don't want to step on toes but am ready! Shipping to 55417, TIA!
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

LookoutMountainTiger

Hi, go ahead, I am tapped out from spending a bunch on this Norton Commando I bought back in February. One will come along later.

Ride Safe

SERadtke

Thanks Lookout, hoping to hear back soon.
Shawn
<((()))><

Hatepylons

Quote from: "SERadtke"Can I call DIBS? Or is LookoutMountainTiger really interested? I don't want to step on toes but am ready! Shipping to 55417, TIA!

Not sure why I wasn't getting any Emails saying there were posts here, sorry to leave you hanging.

Shipping would be $17.38 to a residential address in the zip provided.

SERadtke

No problem!  How do you prefer payment? Any chance you have a PayPal account?
Shawn
<((()))><

Hatepylons

Thank you SERadtke!

SERadtke

Received the pipe yesterday, and had it installed within 10 minutes. What a difference!  Thanks Jim!!
Shawn
<((()))><

Hatepylons

Quote from: "SERadtke"Received the pipe yesterday, and had it installed within 10 minutes. What a difference!  Thanks Jim!!

You're welcome - glad you like it!