News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

**SOLD THANK YOU** Rev-It Rotor Mens Pants

Started by Hatepylons, September 07, 2009, 05:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatepylons

Well, well. I was a dolt and didn't get the right size. I love the pants, just should have bought the longer length. Of course, I didn't realize this until *after* I took them for a ride. So, my "D'oh" is your gain. No damage or abrasions.

These are a mesh riding pant without liner(s). Below are Rev-It's size chart, remember these are a european cut.

Size     Waist (in)      Hips (in)      Inseam (in)     Outseam (in)
2XL      41.7-43.7      45.3-48.0     33.1-33.5      43.5-44.1

Retail new is $169.99, my price $110 shipped via UPS to the lower 48. These will ship from Central PA in two business days from completed payment. Let me know if you have any questions.

(Text below from Rev'It's catalog):
Fully ventilated trousers are made of a combination of durable textile and strong mesh, together with CE-approved protection for safety, to help you enjoy a cool breeze when riding on warmer days. The lightly pre-shaped fit rounds out the ROTOR's design as perfect summer trousers that match perfectly with your AIR jacket.
This unisex pant is made to fit a man or a woman.
PROTECTION FEATURES

* Outer Shell: PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell 500D, PWR|shell 1200D, PWR|shell 500D stretch
    * Composition:
          o outer shell: 100% polyamide
          o lining: 100% polyester
    * Protection: Knox
      ® CE protection at knees, EVA foam at hips
    * Visibility: laminated reflection at legs

skoron

I have these same pants and love them.  Bought one size large and use them as overpants.  Riding in the summer with just shorts makes them perfect.  With liner they are 100% waterproof and do a good job blocking wind during winter (with a pair of pants underneath for warmth).  

Well made and feel very durable.  I've had mine for 2 years and other then bug guts still look great.

Good luck with your sale.

Skoron
The ride\'s the thing, travel too fast and you miss the reason.

Hatepylons