News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

HI !

Started by jomi, October 15, 2009, 08:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomi

Hello everybody I´am newbie here. I have owned my Tiger 955i -03 from july -08. I had before it Sprint Rs -00 and my first Triumph was Trident 750 -92.

I have done several modes for my Tiger, I call it in Finland Tigru.
Live hard and happy, even it will be one day less!
(by Larry Thorne alias Lauri Törni) famous war hero from Finnish- & USA-army

Thunderbird Sport -98

coachgeo

Welcome to the Jungle
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

John Stenhouse

Welcome to the board, nice to see Tigers got to Finland
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

Quote from: "jomi"Hello everybody I´am newbie here. I have owned my Tiger 955i -03 from july -08. I had before it Sprint Rs -00 and my first Triumph was Trident 750 -92.

I have done several modes for my Tiger, I call it in Finland Tigru.

My wife's cousin lives in Helsink,well just outside actually,from photo's he has recently sent us,starting to get pretty cold,there's a nice Triumph dealer in Turku we visited, i was interested to talk to them about how most people travel via Sweden when going south rather than through Tallin etc.

Sin_Tiger

Welcome. Would be interesting to have a global map to see the spread.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

howdy - welcome aboard brother.  8)   we need some pic's. i'd love to travel there sometime.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

harre

Welcome! Nice to see another Nordic Tiger rider here. Me and my bike buddies are planning a trip through northern Finland up to Murmansk, Russia. http://www.barentsroad.org/barentsengel ... 00324.html
Since we have mostly been riding in Norway, Finland is unexplored territory to us. All Finland touring suggestions are welcome!

jomi

Quote from: "harre"Welcome! Nice to see another Nordic Tiger rider here. Me and my bike buddies are planning a trip through northern Finland up to Murmansk, Russia. http://www.barentsroad.org/barentsengel ... 00324.html
Since we have mostly been riding in Norway, Finland is unexplored territory to us. All Finland touring suggestions are welcome!

Let me know when you are going to that trip, maybe I can give some road planning through Finland.

Ps. Jag kan också snacka svenska.
Live hard and happy, even it will be one day less!
(by Larry Thorne alias Lauri Törni) famous war hero from Finnish- & USA-army

Thunderbird Sport -98

harre

Thanks. I'll contact you if we're going. I hope it will be possible next summer. There should be some nice gravel roads in northern Finland.