News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello people!

Started by goody, September 22, 2009, 08:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goody

Hi first post on here got directed here by someone on the Adventure Rider forum. Had a look around and some of you guys really know your stuff.
I'm liking the look of a Tiger to replace my VTR anyone fancy a swap?

I can email more pics and full details
I think I like the look of the earlier ones over the 99 models (anything newer is probably beyond my budget.
Even if you don't want to swap and have got something  cheapish send me a pm. A bit of a project might be good to keep me occupied over the winter.
Cheers Steve.

John Stenhouse

Welcome steve, sorry don't want a VTR but enjoy the views round here anyway.  8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

goody

Cheers John. Just been browsing the Gallery, started dribbling at one point. The one's modded for a bit of off roading look awesome!

Sin_Tiger

Want to swap your VTR engine for the one in my Varadero  :D

Welcome, with a  foot (and half my savings) in both camps, I can honestly say that much as I am fond of the big fat girl the Tiger is much more fun and involving. Tingles my danglies every time and that is a good thing when you are over 50  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint