News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955i Chain guard required

Started by 955i Tiger UK, December 22, 2009, 08:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

955i Tiger UK

hi, im new to this site, i have a roulette green 955i rode it for the first time in freezing conditions yesterday, was brilliant, plenty of torque and a lovely burble from the triumph sports exhaust, althought i fitted a bos can yesterday so cant wait to hear it on the road, parked up, not much difference in sound.

However i require a chain guard or hugger shes a 2001 on a Y anyone got one? pref in this country (uk) as import duty (customs) is a rip off from the states unless anyone has an idea of how to avoid such costs. hope to keep the tiger for a while not the best time of year to ride really roll on spring!!!!

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "955i Tiger UK"hi, im new to this site, i have a roulette green 955i rode it for the first time in freezing conditions yesterday, was brilliant, plenty of torque and a lovely burble from the triumph sports exhaust, althought i fitted a bos can yesterday so cant wait to hear it on the road, parked up, not much difference in sound.

However i require a chain guard or hugger shes a 2001 on a Y anyone got one? pref in this country (uk) as import duty (customs) is a rip off from the states unless anyone has an idea of how to avoid such costs. hope to keep the tiger for a while not the best time of year to ride really roll on spring!!!!

I'd fit a hugger but only my opinion.  Chainguards come up fairly regularly on Ebay, or contact one of the breakers doing Tiger stuff on there.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...