News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD:Touratech Locking Mount for Garmin StreetPilot 2xxx GPS

Started by stook, September 26, 2009, 02:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stook

**SOLD**

$100.00 shipped for the complete setup.

I bought this a couple of years ago and paid a fortune for it ($180.00). Fortunately, I always felt it was worth it so I never felt cheated. The mount, along with the necessary "center bar" (don't know what else to call it) puts the GPS in a perfect location. It's pretty much "line of sight" for the rider so you can glance at it without looking away from the road for more than a fraction of a second. It holds the GPS perfectly still. No jiggling or vibrating whatsoever.

Here is the info if you want to check it out on the Touratech website:
"Touratech Black Locking MvG Mount for Garmin StreetPilot 2610, 2620, 2720, 2730, 2820 CycoActive.com Part Number: 065-0064"

I just checked, and the current price is $206.00 plus shipping, and that does NOT include the "center bar" which you pretty much have to have in order to use the mount on a Tiger.

I bought a Zumo so I don't need this mount any longer. It is absolutely "as new" and it comes with the stylus and both keys. AND, I'm throwing in the center bar, which was not cheap, for free but the GPS in the pictures is NOT included. It is "for illustration purposes only."  :)

zombie

stook

SOLD pending receipt of payment!

Medic09

Please let me know if for some reason Zombie doesn't take it.

Thanks!

myscher at cybermesa dot com.
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

stook

...and mount has been shipped.

Thanks for the interest.