News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Cee Baileys #2 +8.5 for 955 triumph Tiger FS

Started by raindog, July 17, 2009, 10:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raindog

I have the Cee Baileys #2 aftermarket screen for a 955 triumph tiger

It has the Light Grey Tint
info here: http://www.ceebaileys.com/triumph/tigerws2.html
It's not the solution for me. The screen is in near perfect condition and has only been used for about 200 miles.

new it's $185

so $125 plus shipping is what I'm asking.
I will ship in the original shipping box I got it in. shipping cost me $18 so that's probably a good estimate
01 Tiger

raindog

New price $75 plus shipping. all packed in original box..ready to go
01 Tiger

EvilBetty

Very temping... I just afraid of being in the same boat as you.  It would be the 4th screen I have tried so far.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

raindog

I hear ya. I figure most of us are playing revolving screen till something works. that's why i lowered the price so much. It will be a cheap experiment for someone. It will make someone happy. I know a few guys that are really happy with em.
01 Tiger

skoron

The ride\'s the thing, travel too fast and you miss the reason.

raindog

screen is spoken for and Skoron has second dibs
01 Tiger

AK Tiger

I bought a non-tinted #2 +8.5 Cee-Bailey off of this site that fit me just perfectly.  I'm happy as a clam ... uh ... assuming that a clam is happy.
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

ArchRider

AK,
How tall are you?  I'm 6'-3" and am looking for a screen that gets the wind over my head.  I've heard the MR Vario works very well but I'm also looking for other options.

AK Tiger

Ahh, you're one of those big fellows.  I'm only about 5'8" or so with a 32" inseam.
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger

EvilBetty

Just bought a #2 +8.5 from eBay... I'll now have 4 screens.  Hopefully this one will do the trick?  :?
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

AK Tiger

Be aware:  The bars will clip the 'screen at full lock.  It hasn't been a big enough bother to get me to trim the screen, so I guess it can't be too bad.  Good luck!
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger