News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Trade 2005 Triumph Bonneville T-100 for Tiger

Started by Platoblue, October 13, 2009, 05:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Platoblue

Excellent 2005 Triumph Bonneville T-100. Terrific condition with only 2,400 miles. It has over $2,500 dollars in extras, that only adds to the beauty and handling of the bike. The items are as follows:

Progressive 440 rear shocks, Progressive front springs, Fork gaiters, New Metzler Lasertec Front and Rear Bias touring tires, British custom Polished sleeper silencers pipes, Carb reject, Air injection removed, Napoleon Bar end mirrors, Monza Gas Cap, O.E.M. Grab rail, GenMar Handlebar risers, Givi A770 Windscreen, Super bar handlebars, Lowered foot pegs.

I'm looking to trade and some cash for a 2004 - 2009 Tiger.  My email address is mailto:PYMS@Comcast.net">PYMS@Comcast.net.  I'm in Tucson Arizona and I'm willing to travel.

Thanks

Peter