News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sold

Started by Papalobster, September 28, 2009, 05:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papalobster

I bought my Stemaer and it came with a Throttle Meister. I'm swapping out the stock bars and the TM wont fit in my new bars. I didn't really use the thing, so I figure I'd offer it for sale here. Not sure if it fits any other models or not, but I would assume it could (contact Throttlemeister). I don't have a picture of it currently, but if you'd like one shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it.

When I took it off my bike, I dropped it on the concrete so it has a cosmetic ding in it. It doesn't affect operation at all.

I'd like to get $50 for it + shipping. It should fit in a small USPS flat rate box, so shipping is $5. International shipping is possible, and from what I can see at USPS.com, it's gonna be around $13, but I'd have to verify before saying for certain.

Hittman

Walkersmotorsports

Quote from: "Papalobster"I bought my Stemaer and it came with a Throttle Meister. I'm swapping out the stock bars and the TM wont fit in my new bars. I didn't really use the thing, so I figure I'd offer it for sale here. Not sure if it fits any other models or not, but I would assume it could (contact Throttlemeister). I don't have a picture of it currently, but if you'd like one shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it.

When I took it off my bike, I dropped it on the concrete so it has a cosmetic ding in it. It doesn't affect operation at all.

I'd like to get $50 for it + shipping. It should fit in a small USPS flat rate box, so shipping is $5. International shipping is possible, and from what I can see at USPS.com, it's gonna be around $13, but I'd have to verify before saying for certain.

Daron