News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where to Charlie Brown ?

Started by TigerTrax, October 30, 2009, 01:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Also posted at Yahoo Groups: Triumph Tiger Ride-Ins:

So where do people want to go?

The major problem is that riders are 'time constrained'. Meaning they can 'take a little bit of time' but not much. It's happening with every
type of organization outside the workplace.

Believe it or not, my original premise for the ride-in was a destination
'turn around/pass thru point. Arrive, meet other riders for a day and move on. I think that is a good way to do it. Let's face it, you ride a day or 2 into the Rockies  . . . not to spend 2 days with other riders but to see the Rockies. It's fine to meet those folks . . . but you have places to go, things to see.

I would propose: MORE 'gatherings' so more riders could attend, but very short in duration: Meet for lunch; Perhaps ride-in, have dinner, sit around a campfire, leave the next day. Those on a short schedule could participate, those with more time can head on down the road.

We could do some fun places. For instance . . Texas Hill Country during Bluebonnet season; Florida (we have great friends there who have ridden many hours to other destinations, we need to go there). Maine and NH are great destination points with too much to see and remian in one place. And the great WEST ... a lifetime of riding.

Your input would be appreciated.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

EvilBetty

Love the idea.  I had a lot of fun in Jasper.  Love the idea of some other destinations.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD