News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

december 7

Started by aeronca, December 08, 2009, 05:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

i hope everyone flew there flags today.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

RT

Not even sure if it was mentioned in the paper???????

Having visited the Arizona Memorial several times while living in Hawaii it's a day I will never forget.  It's a very moving moment to stand there looking down at the wreck and to realize how many Americans are entombed in the hull.

Was a small article in paper today that indicates they may have found the 5th (missing) Japanese mini sub.  Indications are when the Navy cleared the harbor of material from damaged ships the may have been picked up at that time and dumped with the remains.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

Advwannabe

In Australia we say "Lest we forget" on these special days.

I finally had the Honour of visiting the Arizona, Utah and Oklahoma this year when my ship visited Pearl as part of operation Northern Trident.

The memorials were very well done and incredibly moving. I particularly enjoyed the pleasingly balanced presentation describing the tensions and economic brinkmanship that drew the two nations towards conflict.

I was particularly moved reading the account of my brother Chaplain, Lt Junior grade Aloysius Herman Schmitt who, finding he was unable to fit through an escape hatch on a rapidly rolling ship dropped back into the compartment and helped others escape until he was overcome by the rising waters.

They have no grave but the cruel sea
No flowers at their head
A rusting hulk is their tombstone
Afast the ocean bed

We will remember them
Lest we forget
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

aeronca

so i go out side last night, and some pile of crap stold my flag off my house. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  makes me sick. :evil:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

EvilBetty

Wow!  :shock:

I've had the wind walk off with mine a couple times but someone always ends up bringing it back to me.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

aeronca

words could never describe the rage i feel in my blood.   i'll never find the little shit (sorry for the language)  that did it, so i just put up a bigger one. i dont care what your political belief is, BUT DONT FUCK WITH THE FLAG...................................................................................  ok i'll shut up, and im soirry for the foul language.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HappyMan

Quote from: "aeronca"so i go out side last night, and some pile of crap stold my flag off my house. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  makes me sick. :evil:

Really????? Is nothing sacred anymore?
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Mustang

Did you know that if you leave a US flag out at night it is supposed to be illuminated ?

There are a whole bunch of other rules too ............................

http://www.usflag.org/flagetiquette.html