News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Possible UK Tiger-owner meet summer 2010

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 23, 2009, 11:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

Quote from: "BigMark"Really just a case of dates for me..

have a look at the thread below this..  :wink: looks like 10/11 July

BigMark

It's an age thing  :shock:

The Midnight Rambler

Sounds good, please keep me posted. Only thing in the diary (it was july wasn't it?) is the festival of 1000 bikes at Mallory. The Velo needs its annual punishment.
Ian
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

NeilD

Quote from: "The Midnight Rambler"Sounds good, please keep me posted. Only thing in the diary (it was july wasn't it?) is the festival of 1000 bikes at Mallory. The Velo needs its annual punishment.
Ian

unfortunately its the same weekend...

.. I went a couple of years back and did the 'parade' with the Guzzi club.. that was fun :twisted:

Geoff D

Quote from: "BONANZA"Coming from Seaham does that make your wife a Mackem :lol:

Hey there's nowt wrong with mackems  :D  :lol:  Live near Hartlepool now but was born near Roker park.

If any one fancies a days ride round the North..... Hartside, Lakes, etc, etc give me a shout am quite happy to lead, fast or slow as you like...
The older I get the faster I was...

BONANZA

Hi Geoff. I,m on the other side of the river to you.If you look towards the cliffs at Saltburn I,m a couple of miles inland. ( I can probably see you on a clear day :) ) A run out sounds like a good idea, we will have to see if we can sort something one day.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Geoff D

Definitely, no probs,  I was over near you today, had a ride to Whitby & a bit run aroun the moors.... was sunny but bloody cold...

BONANZA

Bloody hell!! I was in Whitby this afternoon. I passed a silver Girly going in the opposite direction on the way there and there was another one in the carpark at the cafe. Youre right it was a bit chilly on the way home.
Also got home to find my rear light lens hanging off, the plastic screw housing was broken on one side :x
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Geoff D

mine's silver, didn't stop in whitby tho, could've been me coming the other way, but can't remember seeing a tiger... I stopped at birk brow (sp) for a cuppa & a tab...

BONANZA

This is getting spooky :shock: I stopped at birk brow on the way there for a tab but no cuppa.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Geoff D

:roll:  :shock:  strange eh... were you on yr Tiger? I was there about 12.30 1 o clock ish..

Just won a MRA vario touring screen on EBAY for the tiger  :) 80 quid

Bixxer Bob

Guys, get a room, or at least your own thread will ya???

No offence, only this is supposed to contain updates for the July meet.....

And, aye I know, that's rich coming from a regular thread hijacker but folks keep an eye on this one....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BONANZA

Sorry Bob :oops:  Apology winging its way to you. :lol:
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "BONANZA"Sorry Bob :oops:  Apology winging its way to you. :lol:

No need mate. In my view (ducking for incoming) a thread hijack is fair game once it's achieved it's purpose and is dying off but this one will run until the meet  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Geoff D

oops.... :oops:  sorry 'bout that am only a learner on here ya know  :roll:
so back to the meet, I'm coming  :lol: