News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Jasper ARKANSAS - Mid October 2009 . . .

Started by TigerTrax, September 10, 2009, 02:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

EvilBetty

Quote from: "jsingraham"I am hoping to come, and I think Brink and the Caponord may actually be around that weekend, so I might drag him along too.  I probably won't leave till Sat morning though and might try to hook up for lunch with you all if I knew where you would be.

Jason in KC

Did you make it down, Jason?

jsingraham

Nope, wish I could have, but too many things to do this month.  I did however nearly finish my shed, to make room for all of my current two wheeled toys and maybe a couple more at some time.  I saw the pics, and knew it was a great day for riding, and it looked like you all had a good time.
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

EvilBetty

bluetrophy

Sorry about the previous post.  Don't know what happened.  I met many of you in October.  I was on one of the blue Trophys
My name is Tim.  I am producing the Ozark Mountains RAT Raid and would love to see many of you there.i You know it is a fantastic place to ride and a great location.   Check in will begin on Thursday evening and again on Friday.  The days are free for riding with many routes laid out for you if you want.  Meet and greet on Thursday and Friday nights.  Catered banquet on Saturday night(bring your kilt) in the convention center on-site at The Hub with lots of prizes and a few awards for various things.  Take a look at the website(www.ozarkratraid.com) and consider joining us in April.  Click the link for The Hub to see the accommodations and get your rooms reserved.  Camping is also available.  All of the sponsor links are clickable as well.  Please spread the word about this event.  Registration forms are already coming in.

Hope to see you there.

Tim-

EvilBetty

Cool!

I got your PM.  Yes Engle Motors is the Local Triumph dealer, but since I've never bought a bike from them and I do most of my own bike work, I'm probably not the one to go asking for RAT participation :)

I'm definitely adding this to my calendar!

bluetrophy

I will contact them.  Just wondering if they are "participators" in the sport or just owners of a dealership.  Our local dealer is very hands on and an avid rider.  He will be there but don't try to keep up.  Very few can.

brad1098

Glad we were able to run into each-other last Oct.  

Do us a favor and post a new topic for the raid so that all the information and web link is not lost at the bottom of the old Jasper thread.  

Great event website of the Ozarks hidden gem.   I have been to this area twice and still not ridden all the routes.  Hope to see you there!
02 black-Lorna