News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Technical issues

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 28, 2009, 02:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Seems to be a lack of them at the moment...

Are all our girls running well,  or have we put them to bed for the winter...  :?:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Seems to be a lack of them at the moment...

Are all our girls running well,  or have we put them to bed for the winter...  :?:

Good, i havent got mine yet so Im happy to not see too many issues :D
2016 Tiger Sport

GWL

Mine's still not running :cry:  But I'm not really well enough to work on it much so its not her fault I suppose.

HappyMan

No issues other than normal wear and tear, etc.  My chain and sprockets need replacing, need new tires, valve adj., etc.  She's still running fantastic though.  Had a great ride this morning!!!  8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

AK Tiger

OK fine ... mine lost it's charging system.  I'm expecting the rewound stator  and the Honda regulator/rectifier to be delivered any day now.  Meanwhile the 'ol LT (BMW K1200LT) is getting me to work and back.  :wink:
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

HappyMan

Slummin' with the Beemer, eh?  Always rough when your favorite bike goes down and you have to revert to your other favorite bike....
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

AK Tiger

Yeah, do I take my favorite or my favorite...  Life IS hard, isn't it?
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

Bixxer Bob

Likewise,  Tiger... Blackbird,,,,,Tiger,,,,,, Blackbird ,,,,,,,,decisions, decisions....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Medic09

Just changed chain and sprockets.  Centerstand turned out to be worthless.  Runs well, even with the 'tick'.  Cold starts (meaning in sub and freezing temps) kind of iffy.  I have to give a bit of throttle till it warms up; but it works.  The fresh snow melted off the road surfaces, so I'll ride to work tonight.  8)
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four