News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Let's see your Tiger Den (show us your MAN CASTLE)

Started by Mustang, December 01, 2009, 02:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

To expand on Tiger Trax's thread , Let's see your man cave , Tiger Den , or whatever else you call it these days .

I'll start ....................it's 30 x 24 feet
here's what I've been up to all summer and fall
had to clear a spot for the new Castle

My dad and I built the forms and then we hired a pro to do the concrete pour

Got to buy some new toys for the project

Here's dad cutting up perfectly good 2x6 lumber  :ImaPoser

Got the walls done

all wrapped in tyvek

trusses going on

it's finished now but you'll have to wait for more pics as these are all I have on the laptop and the rest of my stuff is still packed

aeronca

loks great, im jealous.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

John Stenhouse

I'm jealous too, my garage is small, and even smaller at the moment cos it's full of building stuff for a conservatory for my mum, so Tigger is away staying with friends.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

TigerTrax

Damn . .
I ALMOST built another 2 car garge BEHIND the existing . . .
but I didn't.

Looks good Mustang . . kinda drafty though!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

KuzzinKenny

Quote `I'll start ....................it's 30 x 24 feet `

Jeez !! its as big as my flat  :shock: so its true wat they say !!

everythins bigger in the US of A !!

if ya can do it, why not, eh !!

KK

ps nice build tho !!
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

tett

Quote from: "Mustang"To expand on Tiger Trax's thread , Let's see your man cave , Tiger Den , or whatever else you call it these days .

I'll start ....................it's 30 x 24 feet

Luxury!  That looks like one sweet garage.  Some serious work can be done in there.  

I have the property to build one about that size but "she who must be obeyed" will not go for it. My Man Cave is 12' x 8'.  Rebuilt a 75 CB750 in it last winter.

Not enough room for all the bikes so my Norton is stored in the part next door
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

Mustang

wait until we get settled in (just moved in to my dad's and to help him out and take care of him he has a bad heart and is 80 years along )and I show off the rest of the pics.

Sin_Tiger

Won't be long before that's bursting at the seams, they are never big enough  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Won't be long before that's bursting at the seams, they are never big enough  :lol:
It's already bulging at the seams and have only just moved the stuff in , 3 bikes are still sitting in the driveway waiting patienly to  have some room made for them  :ImaPoser

BONANZA

I have a 10x8 wooden shed in the back garden that was built by a mate as a favour at cost price. I really must get round to putting a path of some sort down as I have to ride/push my bikes over the grass at the moment :oops:  As well as holding my Tiger and my 95 speed triple its full of camping gear, lawnmower and all sorts of crap that tends to mount up despite clear out after clear out. Its usually a case of "Where can I put this?How about the shed?" One day it will all be mine to do what it was originally built for,a bike shed.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Bixxer Bob

95 Speed Triple....  black???  The one that was based on the Trident???

I always thought it looked a thug of a bike and will deffo be a future classic.  Saw one in pretty much mint condition for £2.5k at the Ace Cafe last year and tried all ways to raise the cash but no luck.

No room in the garage either..... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Here you go.... what I wouldn't give for a double garage.  But it's a part of the house, so heated....

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Nick Calne

Yes, that is oil on the rug by the way... :(
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

HappyMan

Nice place 'Stang!  I'm lucky.  I built my place for my business a number of years ago.  After my business grew too large and I needed warehouse space I got my "Man Cave"!  Went a good 10 years with most everything parked outside.  Granted I have to share it with the cars, etc. but I've got a three and a half car garage that's heated and set up as a shop.  It's so full now I can't imagine how I ran my business (with employees) out of it.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

redbirds

An open carport with covered extension. Tiger and V-strom have to share space with a Jeep, car and golf cart.

Living vicariously through myself.