News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NOOB

Started by jphish, December 05, 2009, 03:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jphish

Hey all - Just picked up new (to me) 06 Tiger. I know there is more than 1 shop manual - is there a prefered version for the beast ? Also being unfamiliar with the support vendors for farkles - is there one that folks here prefer over others? Thanks, j

aeronca

welcome aboard :icon_salut
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

TigerTrax

Go to ebay and pick up a one for about $20...
identical to OEM.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

jphish

Pick up 'one' what ? Is there a particular publisher that folks prefer. I have a non Kawasaki (Clymer) manual for my KLR. Thats sort of my question - Thanks, j

Mustang

I think the "one" tiger trax is referring to on ebay is a "copy" of the triumph manual for the Girly bikes , I did a search on ebay and could only come up with a new genuine triumph manual for up to years 2001 and new haynes manuals for all years up to 2005 though
pm tiger trax and see if he has a contact for the one he is referring to

the  triumph one is a good manual to use  albeit very pricey to purchase new
The Hayne's manual is good too

myself I prefer the triumph book

and if you search thru the tiger triple forum you will generally find answers for maintenance that the manuals are lax on . :idea:

EvilBetty

I got an original OEM manual some time ago from eBay that covers all the 955i bike VINs.  $25 shipped on eBay.  It's rare, but they show up now and then.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

akendall1966

Got mine from:

http://www.fiche-man.com/category/cdmanuals/triumph/tiger.html

They are CDROM copies of the factory manuals and micro-fiche parts list, but looks like tiger only cover to 2004 at the mo..
----AK-----

jphish

Thanks Folks. I'll start my search for manuals & Farkles. j

ackme

Try this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph- ... 1000wt_732

I bought one from this guy.  He does re-prints of the shop service manuals for a number of bikes.  It is not great binding but it has not fallen apart yet (1 year) and the printing is clear.

Because it is a shop manual it assumes a fair amount of knowledge and does not have has much explanation as the Clymer.

ack
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph