News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

nearly bought a car...

Started by flaco, January 14, 2010, 10:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flaco

Faced with a 400-mile round trip to Wiltshire for a friend's funeral that wasn't likely to be put on hold, sub-zero temperatures, the roads snowbound over Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor and darkness falling early these days, I decided to rent a car.
Riding in comfort, radio on, heater on, wipers sloshing away the slush, arriving in good time and no layers of kit to remove, and making the return journey in the dark, headlights and fog-lights blazing, I thought: maybe I should get one of these.
Car back at Hertz, I rode the Tiger 25 miles to work today, slicing through traffic, quick overtakes, taking a good line through the roundabouts and the twisties, and I thought: nah!
kernow bys vyken

HappyMan

Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com