News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Hyperpro Mono shock installed in Me 98!!

Started by ramseybella, December 19, 2009, 10:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramseybella

I just installed a rear shock on my Tiger found out after two hours of noodleing around, simply raise the rear end as far as it can go to drop the swing arm completely down and it slides right into place (Evolution is a wonder in itself) :lol: .
 My original was way too far gone to rebuild rusty scored shaft, leaked completely out I was riding on spring.
I had a Hyperpro 460 Emulsion Gas shock custom built to my weight and specs on sale delivered $525.00 EPM Performance, sale is still on till the 31st  http://www.wilbersusa.com/hyperpro-moto ... shocks.htm
Man like riding on air I need to adjust the spring tension standing on my toes a little now well built indeed owners name is Klaus nice guy.

I will post some pic's wish I took photos befor I installd it. :(

Colonel Nikolai

Yes, please post pictures! :D
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

ramseybella

Quote from: "Colonel Nikolai"Yes, please post pictures! :D

Wish I would have taken photos of it befor I installed it, not much to see when on the bike go to the web site and zoom in on the 460 shock at bottom of page.
Now it so cold in Santa Fe I can't get my Damn bike to start again to take a road trip. :x

nightrunner

Yup, cold air is denser, thus making the already lean 98 even leaner.

That may be the same Klaus that used to have a Wilbers dealership.  I bought a Wilbers with all the goodies for my Transalp.  It seems Wilbers did not like the fact he sold other brands as well.  Lots of folks on Advrider have spoken highly of him.  Very knowledgeable.
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril