News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ebay Heated Grip wiring Harness

Started by GZJ443, December 17, 2009, 06:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GZJ443

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350185675277&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Can any body clarify exactly what I am looking at here?  I can not quite make out if the one black housing is the switch that goes in the dash...  The other connectors look like they go to the grips and the existing supply connector that I understand is already on my '06 955.  My thought is that I could buy some generic heat elements for the under the grips and hard wire them onto this harness and then be able to plug into the bike just like the OEM heated grips would.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jay

Mustang

I enlarged photo and there is not a switch in that harness .....it does look like a plug to hook the switch to, and the two white connectors go to the grips , it looks like it would do what you want though to be plug and play to the bike . for 22 bucks it would probably be worth it to not have to hack into your wire harness .