News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2010 dakar

Started by aeronca, December 18, 2009, 04:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcticTiger

My favorite is  ULLEVALSETER on the green KTM :wave  :wings  :occasion14
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

John Stenhouse

PAL is a great rider does well every year but doesn't get full factory support, don't know why?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Rocinante

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"PAL is a great rider does well every year but doesn't get full factory support, don't know why?

This is being discussed in the guestbook on Ullevålseter's home page as well, and one reasonable argument against him becoming a factory driver, is simply because he's geographically handicapped. Norway's a small marked compare to mainland Europe, I guess, and it's all about generating sales.

He'd deserve it though...
www.dagjen.no
Once upon a time through North and South America:
www.rocinantestravels.com

John Stenhouse

Noticed tonight he was using the same make of kit I bought, Halvassons, but then I guess cos it's Swedish it makes sense
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JetdocX

Pal is doing great!

So is another privateer, Jonah!  Not bad for a guy from Ellensburg, WA! :D
From parts unknown.

ArcticTiger

:wings  :occasion14  Congratulations to PÅL ANDERS ULLEVÅLSETER for the Silver medal!! Well done!!  :occasion14  :wings
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

coachgeo

Awesome race!!!!  Followed it religiously over at Adv. Rider.  Hell of a great work by some avid Dakar folk keeping the readers fed with the most up to minute info, amazing pics etc.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)