News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 17, 2009, 09:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"I'm sitting here with my online checkin in one hand, a head full of Tiger riding dreams and watching the weather report.

:(  where's that box of Kleenex  :x on the bright side, being Scotland it will either be howling gales, flooding or bright sunshine within 24 hrs  :lol:

Hey Sin_Tiger !! you still sittin at checkin ??   :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

HappyMan

I've considered studs and chancing the ticket.  I do ride in the winter and it sure would be nice.  Took out three of my bikes today.  Two of them with Kenda 270s had great grip on the snow covered ice but my Tigger with the TKC's might as well have had teflon shoes.  Murder.  My Anakees were a lot better in the winter than my TKCs.  I think I'll be putting a lot more miles on my Suzuki this winter.....

How bad was the ticket Col Nic?
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "chairhead"Tell me about it :( ,here in the west we hardly get anything,if
it does snow its not for long and it turns to slush pretty damn quick :x .............bring on the snow :D

Famous last words :P

Your wish has been granted, lets see a pic of the tent then  :lol:  It's minus 11 C here and I can nearly spit to the West coast.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chairhead

Quote from: "chairhead"Tell me about it :( ,here in the west we hardly get anything,if
it does snow its not for long and it turns to slush pretty damn quick :x .............bring on the snow :D

Sintiger wrote
QuoteFamous last words :P

Your wish has been granted, lets see a pic of the tent then  :lol:

Im sorry the snow isnt quite deep enough nor is it cold enough :roll:
which is why im going here(Austria) at the end of January on the Tiger

Thats my tent(foreground)and my outfit at the Taurentreffen last year
the carpark @ 2000m was cleared of 5+ foot of snow so 100+ could camp there for 3 nights,
temps of -15 or so
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Sin_Tiger

:headbang  :thumbsup Brilliant, only with a chair!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Colonel Nikolai

I really don't remember the cost of the ticket, hm, sorry.[/list]
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.