News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Blue Meanie's Battery is Kaput

Started by TriumphTengu, December 31, 2009, 05:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriumphTengu

I went out in the 35 degree weather this morning to start up the 06' Tiger and like on Click and Klack she sounded like "rrrrr-rrrrr-rrrrrrrr....."
Having never owned a motorcycle until the Triumph I had a feeling that it would soon be time to replace the stock battery.
Any thoughts or insights into which batteries are good or better?
Oh yeah.....
Here's wishing a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all on TigerTriple.com
Are We Having Fun Yet?

KuzzinKenny

If yer Tiggers been sittin a while, with or without an alarm, the battery will go flat !! i`d give it a charge and see what it does before spendin $ £

remember, when you remove the battery and refit it, the ECU will play silly buggers for a few runs on the bike untill it gets itself sorted out again, ok !!

KK

ps All the best for 2010 !!  :occasion14
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly