News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Let's see your Tiger Den (show us your MAN CASTLE)

Started by Mustang, December 01, 2009, 02:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macgart

Nice den Mustang.  I like the military photos, did you serve?
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

Mustang

Quote from: "macgart"Nice den Mustang.  I like the military photos, did you serve?
Nope Air Force Brat....... dad served .
I got my fill being lugged all over the world while he served   :lol:

Those are my 45 year old GI Joe Collection , you'd be surprised at what just one of those guys is worth with unbroken gear .

coachgeo

Quote from: "macgart"Nice den Mustang.  I like the military photos, did you serve?
If your referencing whats in the wood/glass case.... those are Military Ken Dolls not photo's.   First day it was posted it took me  a couple looks  to catch that.

edit... oops... I see Mustang got his answer up while I was typing.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Mustang

Quote from: "coachgeo"
If your referencing whats in the wood/glass case.... those are Military Ken Dolls not photo's.   First day it was posted it took me  a couple looks  to catch that.

edit... oops... I see Mustang got his answer up while I was typing.

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser action figures dolls are for

coachgeo

ahhhhhh so now we know what you got hiding in your closet :eusa_clap  :hat10
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

cwdrifter

85 Suzuki SP 600
IBA # 21941

cwdrifter

nice GI joe collection.   I had green beret and two 'grunts'.
Kid down street had GI Jerry and GI jap...we used the GI Jap for a VC and put him in black PJs...well that was long long ago...but Nice collection.
85 Suzuki SP 600
IBA # 21941

Sin_Tiger

My Missus gave me a kettle for the garage then a toaster, last time I questioned why she needed two microwaves I was told "just in case you need one for the garage" too thick to take the hint  :roll:

Had to build mine, originally sized to take two classic Range Rovers side by side, now I have so much gear "waiting for me to fit it" that I can only get one in and just squeeze the Tiger in at the end.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Sin - Does that take your (internationally distributed) vehicle count to 6?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Sin - Does that take your (internationally distributed) vehicle count to 6?

Errrm 7 actually, 1972 Lomas Ambulance conversion not in the pic  :oops:

QuoteAnd is that a CSK?

Yes it is John, No.19, languishing like the others these days.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint