News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Roadie Show (1050 Tiger Gallery)

Started by Mustang, January 13, 2010, 04:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Cow

Here's mine on Day 1 last month.

MAD COW

Lasboss

new season, the new incarnation of my tiger  :)

ArcticTiger

The 1050 Tiger is a very nice touring bike, that I like more and more :D  Here are some pics from a ride I did to Western Norway last week:

Visiting my friends cabin:

Heading up north:

Out with biker friends:

-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

chappers

wow you guys live in some nice places,

respect
chappers

Sin_Tiger

In order to have a better chance of lasting marital harmony  :blah, I've decided to let the Roadie go, probably in favour of a Trophy in the spring or early summer.

Taking the opportunity to visit the NEC on the way to Jack Lilley in Ashford where I left her. Great bike that never let me down, gave me some great rides and lots of smiles along the way, I'm reluctant and sorry to see her go.

I was a bit embarrassed to hand it over in the condition that I did. The road salt from over 400 miles of mostly motorway was caked on the exhaust system like rigging on a north sea trawler. Even Dave Lilley was surprised when it just flaked off leaving shiney stainless behind, impressed  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

pablo

Here you go. From one of last years cross border raids.

HonaTigger

nickjtc

Just another orange Roadie:

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

From sunnier days, see how it glints off the shiney chrome handlebars  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 14, 2015, 11:22:47 AM
From sunnier days, see how it glints off the shiney chrome handlebars  :icon_wink:

You're so sharp you'll cut yourself  :icon_wink: They do such a good job of 'finishing off' the appeal of the bike!
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Timbox2

Thought I should put one up of the latest offering here:

2016 Tiger Sport

Timbox2

Latest pic of the TS with a couple of new additions( Scorpion Can and engine bars)

2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Looks very similar to the Zard I had, looks even better with the SSS  :icon_cool:

London_Phil

Sorry, can't see your bike, someone appears to have parked a spaceship in front of it........

Timbox2

Quote from: London_Phil on May 28, 2017, 07:33:01 PM
Sorry, can't see your bike, someone appears to have parked a spaceship in front of it........
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Has warp drive too :icon_biggrin:
2016 Tiger Sport