News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spotted on Ebay

Started by The Midnight Rambler, March 03, 2010, 08:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Midnight Rambler

OK, I know its the old Triumph logo but someone will like them
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRIUMPH-TIGER-CLA ... 27af233987
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

The Midnight Rambler

Opps, looks like the wrong place then.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Sin_Tiger

Oooh :oops:   you'll be for the high jump when Mustnag wakes up  :wink:

Maybe we should do a forum version, I'd love to have one on my Vara  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

coachgeo

hint :wink:

Moderators love Self Moderation.  

Next time instead of an OOPS response.... just delete your post if no one has yet responded... and move it to the right place  8)

Granted.... some forums wont let you delete your own post if it is the opening post but most will.

Like Sin's Idea!
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Mustang

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Oooh :oops:   you'll be for the high jump when Mustnag wakes up  :wink:

:ImaPoser

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Oooh :oops:   you'll be for the high jump when Mustnag wakes up  :wink:

Must nag !!  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Oh Sin !! yer for it now !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Sorry Mustang  :oops:

It was a typo but I thought it strangely apposite and wondered if anybody else would spot it.  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang