News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Night before Christmas

Started by Timbox2, January 29, 2010, 03:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Nice one, and in the right colour too, glad to see you got her home ok and you have a good day for it.

I see a Hyperpro sticker on the swingarm... is it there for show or has the suspension been farkled???  I have Hyperpro springs in the Blackbird forks and love them...

I thought it had a Hyperpro Shock, but its got a spring upgrade, whether its got them in the front aswell I dont know, but it does seem to handle very well, and the dive isnt too bad, but then Ive got nothing to compare it too.
2016 Tiger Sport

tazshido

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Yipee, glad it was dry enough to enjoy, now to farklin  :lol: that is a colour of powder coat or Hammerite that I have never seen before  8) certainly going to get you noticed :wink:

Looks to me that it is already quite well farkled. A nicely sorted Girly, definatly a nice, different look.

Can't wait to do the same. I (fortunately) have to fly 1300 miles to pick mine up. Means a nice long shakedown tour getting home.  :occasion14
Felis Tigris Argentum

Est non aevum, est loginquitas!
Semper Fidelis