News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New to me

Started by Montek, January 29, 2010, 11:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montek

Big cats are faster

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Montek

Yep, I am so happy with this bike, I am glad I was able to purchase it!

New to this forum and it is filled with great info.  See ya all around - blactop or dirt, see ya out riden

Big cats are faster

Montek

I'll try those pictures again

Big cats are faster

Montek

These bikes rock - unbelievable ride and torque.  I bought it used and the P.O. really did a nice job of setting this bike up.  I look foward to every day I get in the saddle, Corbin saddle that is.  This bike is smooth and comfy

Monte
Big cats are faster

ArcticTiger

:thumbsup Congrats with a nice Tiger! Happy ridig :wings
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Sin_Tiger

Very nice and the bags look just right for it  :thumbsup

Now you can shorten your sig down a bit  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

abruzzi

I want pics of you riding 191 and scraping the pegs.  Another road I want to take is the Forest Road East from Blue into NM.  You live near some of the nicest riding.

Geof

Montek

191, don't know what you mean - The blue into new mex, don't know what you mean Nope, never heard of any of those.  It is just a bunch of boring sand out here, nothing to see, nothing to ride!

Move along, move along

shshshshsh no talking about arizona.

Really, its fantastic!! the 191 is THE best kept secret.  The old 666 - Devils highway is way better than the dragon plus, there is no traffic on it.  But don't tell anyone.

Monte
Big cats are faster