News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sons of Anarchy...

Started by flux, December 03, 2009, 02:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Any of you guys keep up with this series?  Just watched the season finale and it was no disappointment.  We've watched every episode and I reckon it's easily the best show on tv.  The writers have really built a nice stable of very interesting characters.

TigerTrax

I especially like the guy with the 'air-hoze in hiz noze' . .

It adds to the image.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

abruzzi

I've caught enough of the shows to enjoy it.  There is definitely some good writing in the show, unfortunately the timing is bad for me to catch it often.

geof

Sin_Tiger

First episode aired in Singapore last night, recorded, don't tell me the sory please  :shock:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Dan

I've been watching it here in the UK. Really enjoy it, however TheWife thinks I'm mad :P
If I was any better, I\'d be twins!!!

2001 Girly = Swiss Army Knife
2010 Blade = Scalpel

macgart

Comes on too late at night for me.  I'm going to rent it at Blockbuster, mostly to avoid the commercials.  

I do the same with Lost.  I got hooked on it a few years ago.
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

Advwannabe

We 'might' get it in Oz this year......
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Mustang

Quote from: "macgart"Comes on too late at night for me.  I'm going to rent it at Blockbuster, mostly to avoid the commercials.  

I do the same with Lost.  I got hooked on it a few years ago.

all the episodes are on itunes to purchase individually or by season

Sniffy

Series 1 is currently being repeated on FIVE USA (SKY 174, Freeview 31) on Wednesdays 22:00 in the UK  :)
Steve

Sin_Tiger

Set my HDD recorder for the series after watching the first one. Go on leave to the UK, switch EVERYTHING bar the fridge off on the way out the door. Come back and see I am missing episodes 3, 4, 5 and 6  :BangHead
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chairhead

Ive got both seasons on my external hard drive and am watching two or three episodes a night,my wife cant get enough,great tv,very funny :D
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel