News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Kudos and Thanks!

Started by Medic09, January 12, 2010, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic09

Just putting in a good word and public thanks for Don aka wesseld.

He was pleasant to deal with (hope to meet you on a ride sometime!), the windscreen he sold me is like new, he shipped promptly, and packed the item really well.

Thanks Don!
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

wesseld

Hey thanks man!  I was wondering if you got the package yet, it should have been there yesterday.  Let us know how the screen works for you.

Don
Silver 2006 Triumph Tiger

Medic09

Quote from: "wesseld"Let us know how the screen works for you.

Don

So far, so good.  I had to cancel my ride to California this week due to problems here in our community, so I haven't put it to the real distance test yet.  But I've been riding round town on errands, and I did one good ride up to Taos with varying roads and speeds.  For my size, this windscreen seems to work very well so far.  I haven't noticed any buffeting at the moderate speeds I've ridden.  The windshield looks pretty nice, too.  My wife rode with me one day, and didn't notice any detrimental changes to the air flow back there.  I still need a long day on the interstate, but this may be the solution I wanted.

Thanks again for the pleasant dealings.
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four