News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moonshine Lunch Run-Casey Illinois

Started by brad1098, January 18, 2010, 02:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

http://moonshine-run.com/Moonshine/

April 10, 2010

I have threatened to go in the past, looks like a hoot.  I will be ther this year.  I see that Wasions signed up and another Tiger from Indiana  Any other Tiger riders interested?
02 black-Lorna

brad1098

Anybody?  There are guys coming from over 2500 miles away.  Over 400 signed up so far.
02 black-Lorna

Tomsblutiger1

Looks like a lot of fun Brad, but I can't make it.  You going back to Arkansas for the RAT Raid or to the Washington Tiger Streak?
06 Tiger 955i Caspian Blue

brad1098

Arkansas rat raid is a possibility. Washington streak is a want to, but wow that is way out there!!!

Really depends on house situation,  Im in the middle of selling mine and buying another place.  What a headache!
02 black-Lorna

EvilBetty

I may go but that date is horrible!

I'm currently on a self induced diet, motivated in part by a biggest looser contest at work.  I'm currently down 29lbs and the final weigh-in is April 15th!  :cry:

After reading all of those lunch and dinner options I'm not sure I could stand it!  :lol:
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

n4naked

Quote from: "EvilBetty"I may go but that date is horrible!

I'm currently on a self induced diet, motivated in part by a biggest looser contest at work.  I'm currently down 29lbs and the final weigh-in is April 15th!  :cry:

After reading all of those lunch and dinner options I'm not sure I could stand it!  :lol:

29lbs?...that's either really good news (you've lost a good percentage of body weight) or bad news (you were a fat b*****d when you started the diet) :D  :D

Tomsblutiger1

I'm envious Evil, I really need to lose that much myself.  Way to go!
06 Tiger 955i Caspian Blue

EvilBetty

Hehe, I have quite a bit to go... :)

I was up to 265 when I started Jan 7...  195 is where I want to be, and that's with added muscle hopefully :)

brad1098

195 sounds awful light for you E.B..........I mean you are like 6'4
02 black-Lorna

EvilBetty

Hehe.  I'm 6'2.  I was 172 in High School.  Don't plan on getting that small again, but 195 to 205 wouldn't be too bad! :)

Anyone going down on the RAT ride in Jasper that next weekend?  I want to but my schedule is unknown and it looks like the HUB is already filled up.